Are you struggling to stay motivated to exercise?
You’re not alone – many people find it hard to stay on track with their fitness goals. It’s easy to start strong at the beginning of the year, but come March and April, the crowds thin out and the motivation wanes.
So how can you stay on track? Here are some tips, tricks, and crystal healing techniques to help you stay motivated and achieve your fitness goals.
Why Is It So Hard to Stay Motivated to Exercise?
The human body is designed for survival, not working out. Throughout history, our ancestors engaged in physical labor every day, from planting gardens to hunting for food. But in our modern sedentary lifestyles, we spend hours sitting at desks, staring at screens, and moving very little. It’s no wonder it’s hard to find the motivation to exercise – our bodies aren’t wired for it.
The Hard Work Is the Good Work
But just because it’s hard doesn’t mean it’s not worth it. As the saying goes, “The hard work is the good work.” When you push yourself to exercise, you’re doing something that’s good for your body, mind, and soul. Exercise releases endorphins, improves your mood, boosts your energy levels, and helps you sleep better. It’s a powerful tool for improving your overall well-being.
Find the Hard Work You Love
One of the keys to staying motivated to exercise is finding the hard work you love. When you do something you enjoy, it doesn’t feel like work – it feels like play. So if you hate running, don’t force yourself to go for a daily jog. Try dancing, swimming, or hiking instead. Experiment with different forms of exercise until you find something that sparks joy and makes you want to keep going.
The Law of Attraction and Hard Work
The law of attraction states that if you’re in alignment with your desires, things come easily to you. But that doesn’t mean you don’t have to work hard. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, for example, is known for being the hardest working person in the room. He’s also one of the most successful actors in Hollywood. Hard work and the law of attraction aren’t mutually exclusive – they work together to help you achieve your goals.
The Benefits of Crystal Healing for Exercise Motivation
Crystal healing is an ancient practice that uses the power of crystals to promote healing, wellness, and balance. There are many crystals that can help boost your motivation to exercise, including Black Onyx, Tiger’s Eye, Red Jasper, Sodalite, and Clear Quartz. Here’s what each crystal can do:
This grounding and supportive stone helps you trust your intuition and rely on your inner strength as you work towards your exercise goals.
This stone gives you vitality and spurs you into action, making it great for manifesting your big exercise goals.
Known for its ability to promote endurance and stamina, Red Jasper is perfect for long hikes or runs.
This stone helps you maintain focus and release any fears or hang-ups you have around exercise, empowering you to achieve your goals.
This must-have crystal provides clarity of purpose and amplifies the power of the other crystals you work with.
How to Use Crystals for Exercise Motivation
To use crystals for exercise motivation, you can:
- Meditate with them: Sit in a quiet place, hold your crystal in your hand, and focus on your exercise goals. Visualize yourself achieving them with ease and grace.
- Carry them with you: Wear your crystals as jewelry or carry them in your pocket or purse to keep their energy close to you throughout the day.
- Place them around your home or workspace: Display your crystals in areas where you spend a lot of time, such as your bedroom or desk, to help keep you motivated and focused on your goals.
Remember, crystals are not a magic cure-all – they are a tool to help you amplify your positive energy and stay focused on your goals.
But with consistent effort and the right mindset, they can be a powerful aid in your journey toward better health and fitness.
Other Tips and Tricks for Staying Motivated to Exercise
In addition to crystal healing, there are many other tips and tricks you can use to stay motivated to exercise. Here are a few to try:
- Set realistic goals: Don’t try to run a marathon if you’ve never run before. Start with smaller goals, like walking for 20 minutes a day, and work your way up.
- Create a schedule: Treat your exercise like an important appointment and schedule it into your day. This will help you stay accountable and avoid skipping workouts.
- Find a workout buddy: Exercising with a friend or family member can make it more fun and keep you motivated to show up.
- Mix it up: Don’t do the same workout every day – mix it up to keep things interesting and challenge your body in new ways.
- Celebrate your progress: Set milestones for yourself and celebrate when you reach them. This will help keep you motivated and inspired to keep going.
The Bottom Line
Staying motivated to exercise can be a challenge, but it’s not impossible. By finding the hard work you love, using crystals for exercise motivation, and incorporating other tips and tricks into your routine, you can stay on track and achieve your fitness goals.
Remember to be patient with yourself, stay consistent, and celebrate your progress along the way. With time and effort, you can create a healthier, happier, and more vibrant version of yourself.