It’s not a very common occurrence. You’re minding your own business, doing something normal like eating a sandwich or petting a cat when suddenly, someone says “I curse you” out of nowhere, and then boom. Your life is ruined forever. That’s not really how a spell works. There’s more to it than that.
But, you can get cursed, and sometimes you have to do a few things to remove that curse or hex.
So, what do you do? Well, first off, don’t panic because there are ways to reverse witchcraft spells. It might take some time, but it will be worth it at the end of the spell that has just made your life miserable for no reason at all. I mean, yeah spells are no joke, but you don’t have to worry about them because I’m here to tell you how to reverse witchcraft spells.
Table of Contents
There are good spells and bad spells, but today we will be chatting about the bad ones. Because really nobody wants to reverse a happy spell, anyway.
It is a spell cast by someone who may want to see your life fail or for you to lose everything, including your job, family, and home. Sometimes they want all of that for themselves, because they are jealous of how awesome you are, or maybe it is just how evil their heart is. Reversing witchcraft spells can even be done with the use of a crystal or deck of cards.
This spell can cause serious problems. It’s not just your life that is ruined, but if you wait too long, then it could start affecting those around you too, and we can’t have that now, can we? A successful spell might have major consequences.
Spells have to be broken. How do I reverse witchcraft spells? You have to undo the damage that has been done and make sure it doesn’t happen again. But, first, how can you recognize that you are under a witchcraft spell?
You might not always know that you are under one, but there are signs of being under a spell, like:
- Feelings of anxiety and fear: It might be hard to tell if you are under a spell, but the first thing that you should do is look for any signs of fear or anxiety. If your mind feels like it has been completely shattered, then it’s time to take action against the evil caster who turned your life into something from The Twilight Zone.
- Rituals: If you feel like something is not right, and strange rituals are going on in your life, then it might signify that someone has cast witchcraft spells. These could include things such as blood, weird smells, or animal bones being left around the place where you live.
- Unusual Dreams: If this happens more than once and not because of some crazy meal you had, then there might be witchcraft involved. If someone cast witchcraft spells on you, then it would be possible for them to give you unusual dreams. They could be anything, but if something like this happens more than once, then you might look into getting it reversed.
- Time spent away from friends and family: Do you find yourself spending time away from your friends and family? This is because the caster might want to distance you from them so that they can take advantage of their absence.
- The emptiness inside of your heart: You might be confused, and it feels like something is missing even though nothing has changed in your life for quite some time now. It’s hard to describe, but sometimes people feel like they are missing something, and witchcraft may be the reason why.
How Do You Keep From Being Cursed?
So, you never want to deal with any of this nastiness, and the best way to do that is to just keep the curse from ever sticking. The easiest way to keep yourself from being cursed is to keep protection wards in your home on your person.
Recharge your protection wards often, and if one of them ever breaks or falls to the ground, thank it for doing it’s job of protecting you and bury it, or if it’s still usable cleanse the item and recharge it with protection so it can keep the bad spells out again.
The first step is identifying what type of witchcraft spell it is. There are two types of witchcraft spells, black magic or white magic. We need to know which one it is so that we can reverse the spell. Is it black or white? If they cast a black magic spell, then all we need to do is find out who they are.
Finding out who they are is the hard part because we don’t always know who cast a curse on us. If the person who has cast upon you is a friend or a family member, but they are no longer around, then look for any clues that might help. It could include pictures of them leaving pentagrams on your doorstep or dead animals in your yard. These signs can lead to finding out where this caster is and how we can get rid of their black magic.
Burn the pentagrams. If there are pictures of them, then burn those pictures and all other evidence that they were ever a part of your life. It’s time to take charge because someone has cast witchcraft spells on you, and now it is time for revenge.
Look, the last thing I want you to have to do is to hire a professional, but if you do not know who cast the spell and if it is a black magic witchcraft spell, then you can hire someone to help you out.
If your ex has cursed you, well, I feel bad for you. But don’t worry, there are ways to reverse it. All witchcraft spells can be reversed if done in the right way. Finally, the spirituality trend you’ve all been waiting for is here.
The key is to cleanse. Burn things that belong to that person, get them out of your life. Don’t try and reverse the curse or wish them any ill will, just release them and all their negative energy. You deserve a clear aura.
Ethical practices are super important, so we can’t just curse people with witchcraft spells. Even if they deserve it, it’s still super unethical. So, please don’t do that because if you use the wrong spell then bad things will happen to you instead of them. I also place a huge emphasis on being safe and protected when doing spells or rituals to remove witchcraft spells.
I hope this provided you with some solid information about how to reverse witchcraft spells that have been cast upon you. Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day.