If you’re anything like me, you probably love all things spiritual. What’s more spiritual than a chakra pendulum?
A chakra pendulum is an amazing tool that can be used to help balance your Chakras. By using a chakra pendulum, you can determine which of your Chakras are out of balance and work to restore them to their natural state.
Chakra pendulums come in many different shapes and sizes, so find the one that speaks to you and get started on your journey to better health. If you’re curious about what a chakra pendulum is or how to use one, then stay tuned!
Table of Contents
A chakra pendulum is a type of healing tool that is used to align and balance the chakras. They are often made of crystals or gemstones, and their movement is said to help energize and cleanse the chakras.
Chakra pendulums can be used by themselves or in conjunction with other forms of chakra healing. The theory behind the chakra pendulum is that when an area in your body is weak or blocked, it will affect how well the weight or shape will swing.
The word Chakra comes from Sanskrit and roughly translates to “wheel” or “disk.” There are seven major chakras in the body that correlate to certain glands, organs, or other parts of the body. They are believed to be connected by energy channels called Nadi.
- The root (base) chakra relates to your sense of security in life; also sexual purity and physical intimacy.
- The Sacral Chakra is located near the genitals and relates to your sexuality, creativity, emotions, and forming of relationships.
- Manipura (solar plexus) deals with power and self-esteem, also digestion.
- The heart chakra ensures our ability to love another person unconditionally. It also relates to easing guilt, jealousy, or anger. Feelings of hatred and revenge can block these.
- The throat chakra is responsible for self-expression and speaking one’s truth, and communication and listening.
- Vishuddha deals with creativity, both inner and outer forms.
- Lastly, the Crown chakra relates to our understanding of spiritual truths; we find psychic awareness and spiritual wisdom.
For the past few years, I have learned an impressive way to use my chakra pendulum, and I’m going to share it with you. Here’s how:
Before you begin, it’s a good idea to prepare the questions you would like to ask. When choosing your questions, try to choose something broad and open-ended so that there is a wide variety of possibilities for the pendulum to respond to.
For example: “Will I be happy?” will give a more specific answer than “Will my life be happy?” as it has only one possible response from the pendulum. The latter question gives many responses that can have different meanings based on how you interpret them. In this case, it might be better to phrase the question as “What does my future hold?” or “What is in store for me?”.
The best time to do a reading is when neither yourself nor your surroundings are particularly stressed or heated. This is because you won’t be working off any negative emotions, and the answers given by your pendulum will likely make more sense to you.
Ideally, before doing a reading with your pendulum, it would have already been used to answer questions to get an idea of how it works. You can then use this information when preparing yourself to start using your chakra pendulum. However, if this isn’t the case, some things may affect how your pendulum works:
- If your object is not metal, ensure that it is completely clean and dry before attempting to use it as a pendulum – dirt or dust can interfere with how well it works.
- If your object is metal, it may be helpful to wear a piece of jewelry or clothing made from the same or similar material to help get your energy flowing. It’s also important to make sure that you are not wearing anything with gemstones on it. These can also interfere with how well the pendulum works.
- If using an actual crystal, ensure that it is free of oil or smudges before using it. You can cleanse the crystal by placing it under running water for a minute and then leaving it on a windowsill in direct sunlight for ten minutes before attempting to use it. This not only ensures that there are no oils but allows any negative vibrations leftover from use/ownership to dissipate.
If you are still having trouble getting your object to work, it might be helpful to use a pendulum chart when working out how to start using your chakra pendulum.
First of all, decide how you would like to phrase your question and how many possible responses there should be (i.e., two or three).
Then, place a cross in each box where the first letter of each answer matches how you phrased your question (with one letter left over if there are only two potential answers; with two letters left over for three).
Once that’s done, hold your pendulum cord or chain above the center circle and allow it to settle. Then, go ahead and ask your actual question!
It’s important not to panic if nothing happens when you’re first using your pendulum. Even if it’s been working fine before, you might need a break from using it before trying again.
You also shouldn’t worry that there is something wrong with your object because of how it acts. Every person responds differently to their energy, so how it works for you might not be how it would work for them!